AgingNetwork.com is your solution for Web-hosting of Harmony for Aging Services solutions.
When your organization subscribes to AgingNetwork.com, you and all of your users will be able to access your Harmony for Aging Services applications — including SAMS, the most widely used solution in the United States for HCBS Medicaid Waiver management and federal NAPIS compliance — over the Web. This affordable model offers many advantages to your organization and your users, allowing you to spend less time worrying about technology, and more time serving the needs of your consumers.
By using AgingNetwork.com, your organization will achieve the following benefits:
Save Precious IT Dollars
- Avoid the skyrocketing costs of hardware and networking equipment for your organization—and any organizations you support including the associated long-term ongoing maintenance of hardware and networks.
- Installations and maintenance of the latest versions of software products on AgingNetwork.com is done by Harmony, freeing up your resources.
Maximize Efficiency while Minimizing Costs
- Save time through single-point-of-entry integration of Long Term Care data.
Streamline deployments of Harmony products, making administration and management efficient with a minimal footprint on your resources.
- Manage deployment from one location, rather than incurring travel costs and schedule delays traveling to satellite offices and providers sites.
- Access to vital information to authorized users, allowing flexibility for mobile users and more effective use of time management with access from any location with Internet access.
Ensure Data Security and Compliance
- Achieve HIPAA-compliant security for all databases in your network.
- Safeguard personal identity and sensitive data via our 24 x 7 system monitoring including constant security maintenance and active monitoring to detect and prevent intrusions.
- Daily, weekly and monthly backup of your critical data with storage in an off-site location gives you peace-of-mind that your data is always safe.
- Highly redundant network architecture includes multiple generators and redundant power and cooling infrastructure to guarantee the portal is always operational.
For more information on AgingNetwork.com or Harmony for Aging Services, please contact Timothy Riley via e-mail or by phone at 802-316-4718.